Idag kom det mer detaljer kring de 2 affärer som FCC annonserade i onsdags.
FCC och CobalTech har redan bestämt att gå vidare med köpet:
”… following the non-binding letter of intent announced on June 21, 2017, both parties subsequently signed a binding letter of intent on June 23, 2017, pursuant to which First Cobalt intends to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of CobalTech…”
– PR om FCC och CobalTech
First Cobalt gick upp över 20 % på torsdagen och stängde på 76 cent. På fredag handelsstoppades bolaget före öppningen och enligt nedan citat ser det ut som FCC kommer ladda batteriet med mer koboltinformation.
”Trading in the common shares of First Cobalt will remain halted pending further filings with the TSXV.”
– PR ang FCC och Cobalt One
- Creates a leading pure-play cobalt exploration company (”MergeCo”) with a portfolio of high quality exploration assets and the only permitted cobalt extraction refinery in the Cobalt, Ontario mining camp (the ”Cobalt Camp”)
- Experienced management team based in Toronto, with a proven track record of discovery, development, and finance, and located in close proximity to the Cobalt Camp
- MergeCo will be the largest listed cobalt exploration company with a pro-forma market capitalization of $110 million
- MergeCo will be listed on the TSXV, the ASX and the OTCQB, subject to regulatory approval
- Increased scale of the combined company will enhance its capital markets profile, liquidity, provide greater access to capital across the exchanges and provides for strong rerating potential
- Following completion of the Arrangement, it is intended that the Company’s Board will be reconstituted to include Cobalt One chairman Paul Matysek, Cobalt One Executive Director Jason Bontempo and Bob Cross